Sunday, October 26, 2008

If I could wish anything away, it would be this...

So, I knew today would be a really tough day, but I never knew that I could ever feel this empty, this....defenseless. I finally accepted the fact that maybe two worlds cannot converge and diverge without causing disaccord which has now led to a broken heart; a broken soul. Since the break-up I told miself that I would be strong, that I would not show weakness, that I would not cry...I refused to diminish mi character in this way. For six months I did not shed a single tear, not one, because I made a promise to miself that I would not be one of those girls that could not live without...him. That I would be fine without him, which I am, I would not let mi life revolve around some...guy. It must have just been the date, just a silly number that caused me to finally break down, to show weakness. Maybe this was a result of bottling up half a years worth of change, to simply pick up the bits and pieces of mi heart and rinse them under the coolness of mi own tears. I do not regret the decision that I made nor do the tears have meaning, which leads me to the question:

if I have given romance a shot and it did not work out for me, then what's next...




No comments: