Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To Reach Out


College. For many it’s the next stepping stone after high school because of pressure from parents, teachers, society, etc. But for a few, it’s about actually gaining the more specific knowledge that is needed for a stable career. For me, college is a stepping stone but not one that I feel I’m being forced onto stepping. It is one that I know I need to reach my final goal of my career, to research and create a medicine that will cure those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). This disease has not only affected my mother and I but also the rest of our family and countless of other people in the world. Therefore, college is the next thing I need to accomplish to learn everything I can about reaching that goal. That is why I am here.

No comments: