Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To: You

Subject: Too Long To Text


Please believe me when I say I miss you. How much I miss our talks. Please believe me when I say that I understand…people change and they move on. I hate admitting this, even to myself, but I miss you terribly sometimes. So bad, in fact, that I can’t concentrate on anything else. I have to make myself not want you because otherwise you’re all I think about. I don’t want to, but I do and I’d pretty much give anything to not remember you, not to wish that our memories are the happiest we will ever be. I thought you said that we would still be close and yet I feel like I hardly know you anymore. I don’t mean to be so blunt about this…but maybe it’s the only way to get your attention, if you wanted to just disappear out of my life then you shouldn’t have blamed the distance for tearing us apart. Whatever the reason may be, I don’t really care now, I just want you to know that you’re the hardest thing to let go.

So take this however you please. But, I’m not the same girl I was when you met me; you hurt me, and made me stronger, you showed me how to love, and you showed me how to leave. But I’d give you my whole heart in a millisecond if you wanted me back.

From: Me

1 comment:

Chelsea Laine said...

exactly what i'm going through girl. exactly. <3